Noble Blood Vampire Chronicles by Viona Art

Today I would like to show you a gorgeous project, I am really happy and honored to be part of it. Last month Dorian Daimonion and I traveled to Schloss Heinrichshorst to do a photo shoot with Viona Art, together with another cute vampire called Jessica. Viona has always been one of my favourite photographers so you can imagine how happy I was and still am :)
Vionas new photobook is a giant project that features many beautiful vampires - you might already know some of them:



So I am pretty sure that the book will blow your mind, I really can't wait to get my copy.
BUT: To realize this project Viona needs a little help and it would be amazing if YOU would support it. You can find out more about it and watch a trailer when you follow the link:

-> Noble Blood Vampire Chronicles on Kickstarter <-



And last but not least: A little preview! You will find more when you follow the link above :)
Thanks a million to Viona and Dirk for this fantastic experience!

The wonderful dress that I was wearing was made by Viona, the headpiece was made by Posh Fairy Tale Couture and the my necklace is from S-Moon-S Gothic Fashion and Jewellery.



Keine Kommentare